Did you know? Overuse of synthetic beauty care products may result in chronic headaches, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, skin irritation and other potentially dangerous symptoms that leave the immune system vulnerable. Cosmetic chemical slow down skin function, causing it to age rapidly and clogging pores with the inability to absorb needed moisture and nutrients.
Do any of the products you currently use contain ANY of these ingredients?
1. PARABENS Parabens are chemical preservatives added to personal care products for extending shelf life, and widely used in tens of thousand types of cosmetic products today. Four main parabens are in use: methyl, ethyl, propyl and butylparabens; many products will have 2 or more of these chemicals as part of a preservative system. Even the definition of parabens is scary, as it states, "...May alter hormone levels, possibly increasing risks for certain types of cancer, impaired fertility, or alteration of the development of a fetus or young child. Parabens are Endocrine disruptors: They are suspected of presenting risks to the reproductive system that could include reduced chances for a healthy, full-term pregnancy, or for becoming pregnant, based on laboratory studies or studies of human populations..."
12. METHYLISOTHIAZOLINE Widely used as a preservative in shampoos, creams, also found in baby products. Prolonged exposure to low levels of methylisothiazoline (MIT) can have potentially harmful effects to a developing nervous system.
13. FORMALDEHYDE Used in nail polish and cosmetics as a germicide and disinfectant. Carcinogenic, banned in Japan and Sweden.
14. BHA and BHT Promotes breakdown of vitamins, such as Vitamin D. Endocrine disrupters, elevated cholesterol levels. Carcinogenic.
15. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE Can cause facial dermatitis, allergic response.
16. AMMONIUM INGREDIENTS Extremely toxic and carcinogenic.
17. TALC Linked to ovarian cancer, can contain asbestos.
18. STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE This ingredient was developed by the fabric industry as a fabric softener, now is used in hair products and creams. Highly Toxic.
19. HYDROQUINONE Widely used in skin lightening products. Hydroquinone is a well known carcinogen. Very toxic. Banned in Europe
20. COAL TAR Low level exposure is linked to cancer. Petrochemical.21. DIMETHICONE Possible carcinogenic. Caused tumors and mutation in lab animals.
Our products do not contain these dangerous ingredients. These ingredients are widely used in the industry of face and body care products. We believe that consumers should be educated so they can make better choices about what they use on their face and body. This is a basic list. There are many more. Bookmark this page to check back for future updates.
My passion is to bring forth the best performing anti-aging skincare products on the planet! Products that I only use myself - 100% pure and natural. Foresee the future of your skin.
"I’ve learned to choose to feel beauty. It's a full time everyday of my life thing. It has nothing to do with age.
Beauty has to do with me - every day with what I attract to my life - good thoughts, healthy food, exercise and skincare that has pure & natural ingredients.
When you have a lifestyle of wellness - you feel better inside and the results emanate in your face, body and soul.
Be your own Beauty Prophet!”
Use discount code 'lucky me' for 10% OFF all skincare products.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDER OVER $100